Copyright and License
It is essential to check the policy of the journal you are submitting or publishing to establish your rights as an Author. Authors who publish in the Ceddi Journal of Information System and Technology (JST) agree to the following terms:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to obtain publishing rights without restrictions.
- You may do whatever you wish with the version of the article you submitted to the journal.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, you may post the accepted version of the article on your website, your department's website, or your institution's repository without any restrictions.
- You may use the published article for your teaching needs or supply it individually to research colleagues, provided such a supply is not for commercial purposes.
- When posting or re-using the article, please provide a link to the appropriate DIP for the published version of the article in Ceddi Journal of Information System and Technology (JST).
Works in the Ceddi Journal of Information System and Technology (JST) are licensed under an Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license, or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work.