Ceddi Journal of Information System and Technology (JST) is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles through fair and transparent quality control. We understand that authors need facilities for their papers, whereas readers expect reliable information from these journals. Therefore, our editorial team and reviewers strive to maintain quality and ethics in the authorship and publishing of all articles. In principle, we strive to provide the best service for the research community around the world. We hope this journal can be a new source of insight and inspiration for future research. Ceddi Journal of Information System and Technology (JST) publish the best articles the results of research on issues of concern, the latest and the trend internationally. Submitted papers must be written in English in the title and abstract of the paper for the initial review stage by editors and further review process by a minimum of two reviewers.
This is an Open-Access Journal, meaning all content is freely available without charge to users or/institutions. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author.
- Journal title: Ceddi Journal of Information System and Technology (JST)
- Initials: jst
- Abbreviation: ceddi j. inf. syst. technol.
- ISSN (online): 2829-6575
- ISSN (print): 2829-808X
- Frequency: 2 issues per year (April & December)
- DOI: Prefix 10.56134
- Orcid: 0000-0001-5901-1060
- Web of Science ResearcherID: 2417-2022
- OAI Journal: https://journal.ceddi.id/index.php/jst/oai
- Editor in Chief: Asst. Prof. Akbar Iskandar
- Publisher: Yayasan Cendekiawan Inovasi Digital Indonesia
- Citation Analysis: Scopus | Web of Science | Google Scholar
Ceddi Journal of Information System and Technology (JST) is a strong supporter of open access (OA). All the research articles published are fully open access.Read more
Vol. 2 No. 2 (2023): December
Ceddi Journal of Information System and Technology (JST), publish 2 issues per year (April & December)